The S3BGNT653V3 is a bandgap-based voltage reference which is able to provide 0.8V temperature independent voltage. The output voltage level can be customized on request.
The S3BGNT653V3 is the ultra-low power using NPN bipolar device. The deep-nwell option is required. The block also provides Proportional to Absolute Temperature (PTAT) current references.
The S3BGNT653V3 has been implemented on standard 65nm TSMC LP logic process with mandatory Deep-Nwell option. However it is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process. Any activity of this nature can be fully supported.
- 65nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 4 Metals Used (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- 1.8V 3.6V Input Voltage
- 0.8V 3% Reference voltage
- 110nA Current Consumption
- Up to 2pF load
- Compact Die Area: 0.045 mm2
- PTAT Bias Currents output
- BGOK monitor circuit
- Power Down Mode
- Bandgap does not require any trimming or precision control.
- Reference can be loaded by capacitance up to 2pF on the output.
- The S3BGNT653V3 provides BGOK signal output, which indicates that the bandgap reference voltage is ready.
- Compatible ultra-low power LDO is also available in IP portfolio. S3 can provide complete integrated ultralow power macro of bandgap, LDO and power OK sensor.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (VHDL/Verilog)
- Integration Support
- Ultra-Low Power Applications
- Reference for S3REGU500T65 IP macro
Block Diagram of the 来自于S3 Group超低功耗应用Bandgap