The L Band Differential Low Noise Amplifier has been designed for use as a low noise amplifier for high performance wireless communications systems requiring a combination of low Noise Figure and high linearity.
The LNA utilizes a noise cancelling architecture incorporating high Q integrated spiral inductors to allow an extremely low noise figure to be attained together with minimal external matching components. The LNA includes an output buffer stage with low output impedance for easy interface to mixer circuitry.
This topology can be conveniently re-centred for operation at various frequency bands as required.
This IP and its component sub-blocks, may be tailored for specific system implementation requirements as part of a design services engagement with S3 Group and/or may be optimally integrated with S3 Group’s broad portfolio of RF Building Block IP
The LNA can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- TSMC 0.18 um RF CMOS Process
- 1.8V Power Supply
- Fully Differential Architecture for High IP2 and Noise Immunity
- Sub 3dB Noise Figure
- Three Gain Settings
- High Linearity >-2dBm P1dB, >2dBm IP3 (Output)
- Integrated LDO Regulator Available
- Integrated Precision Bandgap Reference
- Built-in Bandgap and Biasing Block Available
- Power-Down and Reset Modes
- Low Power Dissipation
- Compact Die Area
- Satellite Communications
- Multi-Mode and Multi-Band Wireless Systems
- Customizable for Various Wireless Applications