PCI Express Gen 1/2/3/4 Phy
Each transmit section of the TRC5024CPA contains a low-jitter clock synthesizer, a parallel to serial converter with built in PCS transmit functions, and a CMOS output driver with selectable de-emphasis for use in backplane applications.
Each receive section contains an input limiting amplifier with on-chip terminations and selectable equalization levels, clock/data recovery PLL, and PCS receive functions. Built-in serial and parallel loopback modes. PRBS generator/checker and error detectors aid in support of testing. The TRC16024CPA requires no external components for its clock synthesizers and clock recovery PLL. Three external resistors are needed to set the proper bias currents for its onchip terminations.
TRC16024CPA has low jitter generation and high jitter tolerance making it ideal for integration in SoCs and ASICs in the presence of multiple clocks and noise. TSMC is available in TSMC 16 nm FF+ process and can be ported to other processes.
查看 PCI Express Gen 1/2/3/4 Phy 详细介绍：
- 查看 PCI Express Gen 1/2/3/4 Phy 完整数据手册
- 联系 PCI Express Gen 1/2/3/4 Phy 供应商
Block Diagram of the PCI Express Gen 1/2/3/4 Phy
PCI Express Phy IP
- PHY/PCS Logical Sub-Block IP Core for PCIe supporting PCIe 5.0, 4.0, 3.1 PHY/PMA and compliant to the PIPE 5.2 and 4.4.1 Specifications
- PCIe 2.1 Controller with the PHY Interface for PCI Express (PIPE) specification and native user interface support
- PCIe 3.0, 2.1, 1.1 Controller with the PHY Interface for PCI Express (PIPE) specification and native user interface support
- PCIe 5.0 PHY in TSMC (16nm)
- PCIe 2.1 Controller supporting Root Port, Endpoint, Dual-mode Configurations, with Built-in DMA and Configurable AMBA AXI Interconnect
- PCIe4 Ethernet SERDES PHY - TSMC N5