The S3AD4M10BC18 is a low-power, dual input, 10-bit ADC IP operating up to 4MS/s.
For maximum flexibility, power dissipation scales with the sampling rate.
This ADC features an excellent static performance that includes ±0.5LSB DNL and ±0.75LSB INL.
Dynamic performance highlights considering an input signal with 1MHz frequency and 3.4MS/s sampling rate include an SNR of 58dB and a typical ENOB of 9.2-bit.
Auxiliary circuits comprising a low-noise bandgap reference, voltage reference buffers and on-chip current biasing are also included to provide a complete ADC solution.
- 180nm Logic LP 1P6M Process, MiM caps
- Single 1.8V Power Supply
- Two-Stage Algorithmic ADC Technology
- 0.85-to-4MS/s Sampling Rate
- Conversion Delay of 300ns at 3.4MS/s
- Two Multiplexed Single-Ended or Differential Inputs Sampled Simultaneously
- 1.5Vpp Single-Ended or Differential Input Range
- DNL ±0.5LSB Typ.
- INL ±0.75LSB Typ.
- Dynamic Power Dissipation Scaling
- 58dB SNR @ fin= 1MHz and 3.4MS/s
- 9.2-bit ENOB @ fin= 1MHz and 3.4MS/s
- Stand-by and Power Down Modes
- Low Power
- Compact Die Area