Next-generation hardware-based cybersecurity product that can be used to detect, block and record cyber-attacks in a broad range of applications – from vehicles and factory robots to consumer devices.
These new offerings embed advanced real-time cybersecurity features in the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power and control every modern product.
UltraSoC’s security solutions allow designers to incorporate an independent internal monitoring system into their chips. This continuously checks that the device is operating as expected, detecting anomalous behavior that might indicate a security breach. Because it is embedded in the hardware, it can respond in real time (in microseconds rather than the milliseconds required by traditional threat mitigation measures), is very hard to subvert or circumvent, and can even block “zero-day” type attacks that the chip’s designers have not anticipated. In addition to detecting and blocking cyber threats, it can be used to trigger actions that prevent propagation, and to provide a forensic “black box” record of events.
- The UltraSoC Bus Sentinel allows SoC designers to control access to sensitive areas of their devices, instantaneously detect and block suspicious transactions, and build a long-term profile of system operation to secure against current and future cyber threats.
- The Bust Sentinel understands and interprets bus transactions; includes a set of filters that can be used to identify transactions that are "suspicious" or of interest; and offers a gating function that can allow, deny or modify the transaction.
- It responds within a handful of clock cycles, offering the fastest possible time to identify, understand and mitigate transactions of interest.
- "Below the operating system" - extra level of security
- Fastest attainable time-to-detection and mitigation
Block Diagram of the Transaction-aware embedded cybersecurity solution that can detect, block and record attacks, & prevent propagation