The S3REG2008GF22 is a LDO circuit which has been designed to provide 0.65V with a load current of up to 200mA. The output voltage is programmable in 20mV steps.
External 10uF capacitor is required;
The S3REG2008GF22 features an automatic feedback sensing option to maintain a constant regulated output voltage level. It has been designed to provide a stable output in low-drop operation, while maintaining minimum ripple on supply lines in the presence of large load current spikes.
S3REG2008GF22 introduces bypass mode when the output voltage is shorted to input voltage and allows external driving in power-down mode.
- 22FDX - 22nm GlobalFoundries Process, 9 Metals Used
- 1.8V Power Supply Voltage
- 0.8V Input Voltage
- 0.65V 3.0% Output Voltage
- 200mA Load Current
- 150mV Drop Out Voltage for Load Current of 200mA
- Programmable Output Voltage in 20mV Steps
- Power Down Mode
- The S3REG2008GF22 is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process or can be customised for specific customer out the Deep-Nwell process option.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- *Subject to Agreement
- General Purpose Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator
- Low Power Applications
Block Diagram of the LDO 200mA Regulator 22nm