Based on CSMC 0.13um 3.3v/1.2v Logic process, this design of Low-Dropout (LDO) regulator is to provide both 3.3V and 1.2V supplies that are regulated from the single 5V input. The maximum rated output current capabilities are 200mA for 3.3v and 100mA for 1.2v, respectively.
- Process: CSMC 0.13um 3.3V/1.2V 1P6M Logic process
- Input voltage: 2.7~5.5V
- Regulated output voltage: 3.3V±10% (in regulation region); 1.2V±10%
- Dropout voltage: 270mV when IV33=200mA
- Maximum output current: IV12max=100mA; IV33max =200mA
- Standby current: ISB<70uA (in regulation region); ISB<3mA (in dropout region)
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C