Based on SMIC 0.18μm 3.3v/1.8v Logic process, this design of Low-Dropout (LDO) regulator is to provide both 3.3V and 1.8V supplies that are regulated from the single 5V input. The maximum output currents are both 200mA for 3.3v and 1.8v outputs.
- Process: SMIC 0.18μm 3.3V/1.8V 1P5M/6M Logic process
- (This IP can work in both generic 0.18um process & 0.153um shrink process without any design change.)
- Input voltage: 2.7~5.5V
- Regulated output voltage: 3.3V±8% (in regulation region); 1.8V±8%
- Dropout voltage: max 250mV when IV33=200mA@VIN=2.7V Maximum output current: IV18max=200mA; IV33max =200mA
- Standby current: ISB<120uA
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C