The S3DAIQ80M12BT40 is a 12-bit 80MS/s dual DAC that employs a current steering architecture with differential current outputs, excellent static performance and reduced glitch energy at the output. Furthermore, the distortion at the output is greatly reduced by using propriety latch architecture.
The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- 40nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 6 Metals Used
- 2.5V and 1.1V Supplies
- Sampling Rate up to 80MHz
- Programmable Voltage Output or Current Output
- 16mW Power Dissipation at 2mA output current
- DNL< 1LSB Typ.; INL< 2LSB Typ.
- High Performance at 80MHz clock rate
- SNDR = 66dB, SFDR = 71dB, Fout= 10MHz
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Compact Die Area: 0.2mm2