This series of fully-integrated low power voltage references generates a 0.6 V output voltage and supports an input from 2.8 to 4.2 V. They operate at an ultra-low quiescent current of < 0.9 μA. These voltage references are silicon-proven in a 40 nm process and are a part of our 40 nm integrated power management unit (PMU) IP core series that has been optimized for integration into Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs), including radio frequency (RF), wireless, and narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications.
- Input Power Supply: 2.8 to 4.2 V
- Quiescent Current: <0.9 μA
- Contact Vendor for Product Brief
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model