This PLL is designed for audio clock generation. The reference clock is 12MHz crystal or the input clock. It supports 256*fs clock output, where fs is the audio system sample rate of 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz. It integrates a phase frequency detector (PFD), a loop filter (LP), a voltage control oscillator (VCO), a current reference, two programmable dividers and other supportive circuits.
- Process: SMIC 0.13um 1P6M 1.2v/3.3v Logic Process
- Supply voltage: 3.3v +/-10%; 1.2v+/-10%
- Reference input: 12MHz crystal or external clock
- Clocks output: 12.286MHz, 11.294MHz, 8.190MHz,6.143MHz, 5.647MHz, 4.095MHz, 3.071MHz, 2.823MHz, 2.048MHz
- Output duty cycle: 49~51%
- Current: <1.5mA
- Operating temperature: 0~85°C