Targeted in SMIC 0.13μm 1.2v/3.3v logic process, current design of Power Regulator is to provide 1.2v power supply which is regulated from the single 3.3v supply, and the 3.3v supply input can drop to 1.62v at minimum. The maximum output current is 150mA. This particular physical IP has the scaled up version of S13V33_PRG_05B which is designed to be used in foundry’s 0.11um (90% shrink) process.
- Process: SMIC 0.13μm 1.2v/3.3v 1P8M logic process
- Input Voltage: 1.62v~3.6v
- Output Voltage: 1.2v +/-10%
- Minimum Output Current Drive Capability: 150mA
- Standby Current: 50uA
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- IO Style: Inline