Codasip-Bk3 delivers small size, low power and RISC-V instruction-set compatibility, allowing users to leverage the rich ecosystem of software and tools becoming available, in addition to those provided by Codasip.
Codasip-Bk5 can be used with standard peripherals allowing development using RTOSs ported to RISC-V such as FreeRTOS. Interfaces to AHB/AHB Lite and AXI4 Lite are offered.
For licensees who also license the Studio tools, it is possible to add custom instructions and to add other features to the Bk5.
- Support for RV32IM or RV32EM instructions
- 3-stage pipeline
- Thirty two (I) or sixteen (E) 32-bit general purpose registers
- Optional compact instruction extensions (“C”)
- Optional instruction and data cache
- Interrupt support
- JTAG debug
- From about 19 kgates for RV32EM
- From about 27 kgates for RV32IM
- The Bk3 is aimed at mid-range embedded applications such as wireless connectivity, audio and display control.
Block Diagram of the RISC-V Processor - 32 bit, 3-stage