This PLL has been designed for use with high performance A/D converters, where low jitter clock generation is critical to the success of applications such as DVB, Cable Modem and Wireless LAN.
A Fractional N type PLL is used yielding excellent phase noise performance with good frequency resolution flexibility.
The PLL is designed to provide excellent jitter performance while also maintaining low current consumption. It uses a third order loop filter which gives very good spurious performance, supply rejection, phase noise and jitter performance.
- 1.2V Power Supply
- Input Frequency Range: 10MHz – 250MHz
- VCO frequency Range: 600MHz – 1200MHz
- Output Clock Range 9.375MHz – 600MHz
- 16-Bit Output Frequency Resolution
- Low Jitter < 20ps rms
- Low Jitter
- Low Power
- 4 independent Programmable Output Clocks
- No Analog Options
- No External Components Required
- Compact Die Area