JPEG 2000 HD decoder board, is a PCI-Express acceleration board for performing JPEG 2000 decompression. It is compatible with the JPEG 2000 HD encoder board and can process 90 frames per second in 1080p (1920x1080) resolution. The
decoder board combines performance, robustness and high quality to provide a solution for decoding high-definition content.
Its compactness makes the decoder board an excellent alternative to PC clusters, offering real-time decoding capability in a PCIe form factor. Moreover it is built on FPGA technology, which offers the advantages of flexibility and upgradeability.
JPEG 2000 HD decoder board can be used for various broadcast or other applications, including monitoring, distribution, archiving, production, etc
- • PCIe board, 4 lanes
- • Input: j2c codestream (adapted Digital Cinema Profile)
- • Output: uncompressed images or video in YCbCr 4:2:2 format
- • Custom image size up to 1080p in a single tile
- • More than real-time decoding of 1080p60
- • Multi-stream capability
- • Lossless decompression support
- • Windows and Linux SDK, including drivers and API