The DCDC controller features integrated over-current protection and inrush current limitation for robustness, and features a programmable output voltage from 0.68V to 3.6V in 20mV to 40mV steps.
The DCDC controller has a programmable switching frequency to enable optimization of efficiency in conjunction with chosen external components.
This DCDC controller can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- GlobalFoundries 180nm CMOS
- 5V and 1.8V Power Supply
- Output Voltage 0.68 - 3.6V
- In-rush current limitation
- Over-current protection
- Continuous Conduction, Discontinuous Conduction and Low Power Modes
- Compatible with spread spectrum modulation
- Flexible power good indication
- Adjustable switching frequency