A highly configurable DVB-T demodulator core suitable for a wide-range of applications included test, measurement and broadcast montioring equipment. Our core provides the DVB-T(H) extensions which when combined with the superior performance offered by our inter-carrier-interferance cancellation algorithm make this core ideally suited for mobile environments.
The flexibility of the core provides for application-specific optimisations not found within tradational off-the-shelf offerings, such as low symbol rates and reduced number of COFDM subcarriers for low-bandwidth applications.
- 2k, 4k and 8k COFDM modes.
- Variable 5-8MHz bandwidth interpolation.
- QPSK, QAM-16 and QAM-64 support.
- Robust doppler (ICI) compensation.
- Impulsive interference suppression.
- Burst-mode reception (Timeslicing)
- MPE FEC for DVB-H applications.
- Standards compliance
- ETSI EN300 744 v1.5.1
- ETSI EN302 304
- NorDig-Unified 1.0
- IEC62002-1 (MBRAI)
- Test and broadcast monitoring.
- "software defined" receivers.
- Point-to-point RF digital video.
- Wireless security and surveillance cameras.
- Low system clock requirement: >36MHz.
- Pre-configured 'bitstream' for FPGA.
- Altera Hardcopy structured ASIC.
- Evaluation boards available.
- Multi-channel diversity.
- Application-specific optimisations.