The Cadence Dual 12-bit, 2GHz DAC IP is a dual 12-bit DAC with differential outputs. Each DAC supports sustained conversion rates of 2GHz.
The Cadence Dual 12-bit, 2GHz DAC IP supports both single-ended CMOS and differential Current-Mode Logic (CML) clock inputs for maximum flexibility, and has clean, well-defined interfaces for easy incorporation into any system-on-chip (SoC) design.
- Dual 12-bit 2GHz Digital-to-Analog converters
- Low power (typ. 74mW at 2GHz)
- Programmable 6-bit gain control
- Analog test bus for preproduction testing
- Small footprint
- Multi-level power-down mode
- Dynamic power-saving features
- 4:1 input data multiplexer
- Standard integration views—timing, physical views, LEF, DRC, LVS, ANT
- GDSII layout
- Complete documentation customized to your specific configuration