The S3BGAT653V3 is a bandgap-based voltage reference which is able to provide custom temperature independent voltage in range from 0 to 1.2V (more outputs are supported). Basic implementation contains three output voltages: VBG (natural bandgap voltage), VREFHI at 1.2V and VREFLO at 0.8V.
The S3BGAT653V3 is a standard implementation using NPN bipolar devices in Brokaw bandgap structure. The deep-nwell option is required. The block also provides Proportional to Absolute Temperature (PTAT) current reference as well as Bandgap/poly-resistor based constant reference.
The S3BGAT653V3 has been implemented on standard 65nm TSMC LP logic process with mandatory Deep-Nwell option. However it is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process. Any activity of this nature can be fully supported.
- 65nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 4 Metals Used (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- 2.0V 3.6V Input Voltage
- (0V 1.2V) 1.5% Custom Reference voltage
- 300nA Current Consumption
- Up to 2pF load
- Compact Die Area: 0.05 mm2
- PTAT nad BG/R bias currents output
- BGOK signal indicating bandgap is ready
- Power Down Mode
- Bandgap does not require any trimming or precision control.
- Reference can be loaded by capacitance up to 2pF on each output.
- The S3BGAT653V3 provides BGOK signal output, which indicates that the bandgap reference voltage is ready.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (Verilog)
- Integration Support
- Reference generation and power management
- Very Low Power Applications
Block Diagram of the 来自于S3 Group精确低功耗应用Bandgap，精确度+-1.5%