The RGLNA10 is 7.0-26.0 GHz; Low Noise Distributed Amplifiers using GaAs pHEMT Technology. The self-biased amplifier provides 19 dB of gain and 14 dBm of output power at P1 dB gain compression while requiring only 86 mA from a single 3.0 V supply.
Gain flatness is excellent from 7.0-26.0 GHz for RADAR and test equipment applications
- Frequency range : 7 to 26 GHz
- Supply Voltage/Current : +3V/86 mA
- Noise Figure : 3.7 - 4 dB
- Gain : 19.7 dB
- Pout : +14 dB
- Ultra Broadband Amplifier
- Low Cost
- High Performance
- 2 dB Gain Flatness over the band.
- Applications. .
- Satellite Communication.
- RADAR Applications.
- EW and ECM