Quadrature mixer is based on Gilbert cells and consists of two double-balanced mixers converting RF frequency to a low intermediate frequency (IF). An external phase shifter is used for RF signal phase conversion. An external resonant circuit is applied to adjust the input matching and the component values are selected according to an operating subband.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Operating frequency range 130…935 MHz
- Adjusted gain
- Temperature compensation mode
- The input matching to an operating subband by the resonant circuit external components and phase shifter
- Overload protection
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)