INT 15012 is the only SOC IP Core that implements a full 10G bit UDP Stack in Handcrafted, Ultra-High Performance, Innovative, Flexible and Scalable architecture which can also be easily customized for end product differentiation. It provides the lowest latency and highest performance in the industry, No exceptions…..
INT 15012 is also the only SOC that integrates 10G UOE + 10G EMAC + PCIe + Host_IF interfaces in the smallest logic footprint. It is highly flexible that is customizable for layer-3, layer 4-7 network infrastructure and network security systems applications. It is recommended for use in, among others, high performance Financial Servers and data center equipment design applications. It provides key IP building blocks for very high performance 10 Giga bit Ethernet ASIC/ASSP/FPGAs.
INT 15012 has built in advanced architectural flexibility that provides capability for enterprises to differentiate their Network infrastructure appliances from others and customize them for their specific design application.
INT 15012 can process UDP Session traffic for Network equipment, at 10-G-bit rate. This relieves the host CPU from costly UDP software related session, data copying and maintenance tasks thereby delivering 8x to 15x UDP network performance improvement when compared with UDP software.
- Highly customizable hardware IP Core. Easily portable to ASIC flow, Xilinx/Altera
- FPGAs or Structured/ASIC flow.
- Provides Ultra-Low latency and highest bandwidth (NETWORK PROVEN)
- Latency through 10 G UOE = less than 100 ns
- Ultra-High Throughput: Receives and Sends sustained large UDP payloads, depending upon remote server/client’s capability
- Fully Integrated and tested on Altera/Xilinx FPGAs; UOE+MAC+PCIe/DMA+Host_I/F SoC IP bundle