Inside Secure Root-of-Trust Engine, formerly known as Vault-IP,is a Silicon IP developed to protect the SoC platform and its operation so it can securely boot SoCs and protect sensitive key material and assets. At its heart, its Secure Asset Store secretly generates keys and securely store them. Fully featured, its cryptographic data plane associated to its DMA offloads the main CPU while never exposing secret data to the OS or the applications. It is designed to provide secure, energy efficient and accelerated security functions.
Highly configurable, silicon proven and FIPS 140-2 ready, the Root-of-Trust Engine is an essential component of Inside Secure Root-of-Trust solutions.
- Crypto offloading
- Secure Asset Store
- Root-of-Trust supports all security features and is certified at FIPS 140-2 level 2 by Rambus and fully ready for FIPS 140-3.
- Hardware Reference and Programmer Manual
- Integration Manual
- Verification Specification
- Firmware Reference Manual
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Self-checking RTL test bench, including test vectors and expected result vectors
- Simulation scripts
- Many different configurations available:
- FIPS support
- Downloadable RAM
- Dual Channel DMA
- Optional support for ChaCha20 and Poly1305 Engines
- Optional support for AES-GCM
- Gate count ranging from: 138 to 236k gates
- up to 600 Mhz
- For more information about this product or the all the different configurations, please contact Rambus: https://www.rambus.com/contact
Block Diagram of the VaultIP - Root-of-Trust Engine, RoT Engine