The present IP is a Ring Oscillator which is controlled by the external 1.2v bandgap reference. Its output frequency is about 60MHz and it can be fairly accurate (+/-7%) by trimming the resistance in case of any process variations.
- Process: UMC 0.18um Logic 1.8V/3.3V 1P6M Generic II Salicide process
- Supply voltage: 1.8v/3.3v
- Average current:< 600uA
- Operating temperature: -40C+25C+125C
- Central frequency: 60MHz+/-7%
- Duty cycle: 50%+/-1%
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp