The S3XOSC32KT65 is an ultra-low power crystal oscillator optimized for 32kHz. Block uses amplitude control to achieve low power consumption and thus also reduces crystal aging.
Wide crystal types selection.
- 65nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 4 Metals Used (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- Ultra-Low Power Crystal Oscillator
- Current Consumption 100nA
- Frequency 32.768 kHz
- Oscillator Load Capacitors Integration Options
- Supply Voltage Range 1.5V to 3.6V
- Die Area: 0.058 mm2
- Bypass Mode
- Startup Time < 1s
- Clock Ready Signaling
- The S3XOSC32KT65 can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration G uidelines and Support
- Real-time clock domain
- Low-power clock generation
- Battery-powered systems
Block Diagram of the 来自于S3 Semi的TSMC 65nm通用Oscillator