Revolution Semiconductor had designed an EPC Gen-2 v1.2 and ISO-18000-6c standards compliant prototype passive UHF RFID transponder integrated circuit. The fabrication process is TSMC 180nm CMOS MS-RF technology ensuring that the IP will have a virtually uninterrupted supply even in very high volumes. The fabricated silicon was tested in our test lab and was determinedto be fully functional. We are now working on the production release of our IP. We would like to hear from any parties interested in collaborating with us to further develop our UHF RFID intellectual property to their specifications.
- TSMC MS/RF CMOS 180 nm process technology.
- Operating temperature range -40…+65 °C.
- EPC Class 1 Generation 2 compliant.
- Operating frequency 860 – 960 MHz
- Minimum sensitivity of -13dBm.
- 512 bit memory organised in 4 banks: EPC, TID, RESERVED and USER
- Two pads with combined on-wafer testing and RF operation functionality.
Block Diagram of the UHF RFID Transponder