The IGARFCS02A is a 32.768KHz Resistance to Frequency oscillator without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for digital core cir-cuitries.
The output frequency accuracy is +-20% without trimming and +/- 5% after trimming include PVT variation, and the duty cycle is 45%~55%.
Supply voltage is typically 1.1V. A power down mode is available to disable the IP for lower power dissipation.
- TSMC 40nm LP 1.1V/2.5V process
- Metal scheme: 4X(1P5M)
- 1.1V supply operation
- Output frequency: 32.768KHz
- Frequency accuracy +/-5% after trimming
- No external component required
- Low power consumption in normal mode (10uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with 5%
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C