The IGAPLLT06A is a customized Spread Spectrum Phase Locked Loop (SSPLL) without external components and is designed to provide a stable and accurate clock. This SSPLL circuit has limited current consumption, a lock detection function, and a robust VCO architecture.
The IGAPLLT06A supports input clock frequency range from 7.5MHz to 200MHz. The output clock range is from 24MHz to 3000MHz. The spread spectrum modulation frequency and range are up to 100 kHz and +/- 10%.
The IGAPLLT06A integrates a voltage-controlled oscillator, a phase frequency detector, a charge pump, a loop filter, three frequency dividers and a delta sigma modulator for spread spectrum control. The clock generator circuit incorporates bypass and power-down modes for power saving and has separated analog and digital power and grounds for ease of design.
- TSMC 28nm high performance mobile process
- 1.8V analog supply operation and 0.9V digital supply operation
- 7.5to 200 MHz input clock
- Spread Spectrum Modulation Frequency Selection Control
- Spread Spectrum Spread Ratio Control
- Spread Spectrum On/Off Control
- Fractional Mode On/Off Control
- Power-down capability
- Bypass mode
- Lock detection function
- Chip area: 300um*250um