The IGARFCT02A is a 1MHz resistance to frequency converter (RFC) without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for the core digital circuitries. The operating principle of RFC is based on a RC oscillation network.
The output frequency can be select to 0.5MHz, 1MHz, 2MHz and 4MHz depend on a frequency select pin. And the accuracy will be +/- 50%. An enable mode is available to enable/disable the function of the RFC circuit. A standby mode is also provided to reduce start up time and consume a little power.
- TSMC 28nm HPM 0.9V/1.8V CMOS process
- Metal Scheme: 4X
- 0.9V supply operation
- Programmable output frequency: 0.5MHz/1MHz/2MHz/4MHz
- Frequency accuracy +/-50%
- No external component required
- Low power consumption in normal mode (10uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with +/-5%
- Operation temperature range: -40oC~125oC
- IP size: 0.0289mm2