IGARFCT03A is a 40MHz Resistance to Frequency os-cillator without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for digital core circuitries.
The output frequency can be select as 20MHz, 40MHz, 60MHz or 80MHz by 2-bit select pin. The accuracy is +-3% include PVT variation after 6bit calibration, and the duty cycle is 45%~55%.
There is a mode control pin which can make circuit enter standby mode, and consume low current. The standby mode is used to enter normal mode quickly compare to power down mode.
Supply voltage is typically 0.9V. A power down mode is available to disable the IP for lower power dissipation.
- 0.9V supply operation
- Programmable output frequency: 20MHz/40MHz/60MHz/80MHz
- 6bit frequency calibration with 3% frequency accuracy
- No external component required
- Low power consumption in normal mode (250uA)
- Ultra-low power consumption in standby mode (3uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with +/-5%
- Normal/disable/standby mode
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C
- IP size: 0.0225mm2