IGARFCT04A is a 1MHz Resistance to Frequency oscillator without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for digital core circuitries.
The output frequency can be select as 0.5MHz, 1MHz, 2MHz or 4MHz by 2-bit select pin. The accuracy is +-5% include PVT variation after 6bit calibration, and the duty cycle is 45%~55%.
Supply voltage is typically 0.9V. A power down mode is available to disable the IP for lower power dissipation.
- 0.9V supply operation
- Programmable output frequency: 0.5MHz/1MHz/2MHz/4MHz
- 6bit frequency calibration with 5% frequency accuracy
- No external component required
- Low power consumption in normal mode (12uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with +/-5%
- Normal/disable/standby mode
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C
- IP size: 0.0289mm2