IGAPLLV06A is a Spread Spectrum Phase Lock Loop (SSPLL), without external components and is designed to provide stable and accurate clock. The SSPLL integrates a voltage controlled oscillator, a phase frequency detector a charge pump, a loop filter, three dividers and a delta sigma modulator for spread spectrum control.
The VCO frequencies range from 1600MHz to 3600MHz by different setting.
A power-down mode is available to shut down the power of SSPLL circuit. Bypass and power down modes are both available.
- Wide output frequency range : 25MHz ~ 3600MHz
- Flexible input frequency range for SSC off : 10MHz ~ 200MHz
- Flexible input frequency range for SSC on : 20MHz ~ 100MHz
- 1.8V analog supply operation and 0.8V digital supply operation
- Spread spectrum modulation frequency selection control
- Spread spectrum spread ratio control
- Spread spectrum on/off control
- Power-down capability
- Bypass mode
- Lock detection function