Temperature sensor consists of built-in 10-bit R-2R DAC, diode and own reference voltage former. When requested, controller performs conversion of diode voltage level, which depends on temperature linearly. After conversion is done it sets "ready" flag to "1" and outputs 10-bit code. Die temperature is calculated with the following expression: Temp = (code-407)*0.625.
The conversion time is 640 us.
With small size, usability and low current consumption, this device is ideal for use in controlling of the die temperature.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 0.18 um
- Output voltage 1.2 V
- Temperature-compensated voltage in a wide temperature range
- Low current consumption
- Small area
- Bipolar diode characteristics control
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Supply voltage stabilization systems
- Comparison and detection systems
- System-on-chip for different purposes
- Measurement and calibration systems
- Technological research of microelectronic components
- Navigation systems