Temperature sensor consists of built-in 10-bit R-2R DAC, diode and own reference voltage former. When requested, controller performs conversion of diode voltage level, which depends on temperature linearly. After conversion is done it sets “ready” flag to “1” and outputs 10-bit code. Die temperature is calculated with the following expression: Temp = (code-407)*0.625. The conversion time is 640 us.
With small size, usability and low current consumption, this device is ideal for use in controlling of the die temperature.
The block is fabricated on TSMC SiGe 0.18 um technology.
- TSMC SiGe0.18 um
- Operating temperature range -45 …+85 ºC
- Built-in 10-bit R-2R DAC
- Wide voltage range 2.8 … 3.6 V
- Low consumption 58 uA
- Small area
- No external components required
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- On chip temperature measurement
- Pseudostatic analog digitalization
- Sensitive analog circuit
- Navigation receivers
- High clock digital VLSI