The CL11015IP is a sub-LVDS Drivers optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The CL11015IP is designed to support data rates in excess of 650Mbps utilizing sub Low Voltage Differential Signaling (sub-LVDS) technology. The differential driver outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 150mV.
- Max 650Mbps switching rate
- Low power single 1.2V
- SMIA CCP Class 0-2 and MIPI CSI compliant
- 150mV swing sub-LVDS for low EMI
- Power Down Mode ~1uA
- This specification is Sony 12-bit CIS Parallel Interface specification.
- This IP is used in Mobile-Phone and DSC products.
- This IP is used in ISP products.
- Our sub-LVDS technology is very small consumption current.
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP used this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file