Power Regulator, also called Voltage Regulator, is an on-chip device which converts an external high voltage power supply into suitable power supplies for a core. It is very convenient for a user to supply the chip with only one input voltage although the entire chip needs two different voltages. Present IP devises a regulator that generates 1.8v voltage and 1.0v voltage from 3.3v power supply. Based on SMIC 0.18um 1.8v/3.3v logic process, it can provide maximum currents of 60mA for 1.8v and 1mA for 1.0v respectively.
- Process: SMIC 0.18um 1P6M 1.8v/3.3v logic process
- Input voltage: 1.7v~3.6v
- Output voltage: 1.8V±10% 1.0V±10%
- Maximum output current: IV18max=60mA; IV10max =1mA
- Standby current: Iq<95uA
- Stable with zero ESR output cap
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C≤TJ≤+125°C