Power Regulator, also called Voltage Regulator, is an on-chip device which converts an external high voltage power supply into suitable power supplies for a core. It is very convenient for a user to provide a chip with only one input voltage although the entire chip needs two different voltages. Present IP design is a regulator that generates 1.8v voltage from 3.3v power supply. Based on SMIC 0.18um 3.3v process, it can provide maximum currents of 60mA and 240mA separately.
- Process: SMIC 0.18um 3.3v/1.8v 1P6M logic process
- Input voltage: 1.7v~3.6v
- Output voltage: 1.7v~1.9v
- Maximum output current: IV18Fmax =240mA
- Standby current: Iq<50uA (EN3V=1, EN3VF=0)
- Operating temperature: - 40°C ~ +25°C ~ +85°C