The present IP is a Ring Oscillator. Its output frequency is about 96 MHz and the frequency can be fairly accurate (±10%) by trimming the resistance. Its power supply is 1.8v ±10%. An external bandgap which provides 1.23v reference voltage is needed to make the Ring Oscillator function properly.
- Process: SMIC 0.18um 1P5M Generic CMOS process
- Supply Voltage: 1.8v ±10%
- Average Current: < 600uA
- Operating Temperature: - 40°C ~ +25°C ~ +125°C
- Central Frequency: 96MHz ±10%
- Duty Cycle: 50% ± 5%
- More details, pleas go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp