The SMIC18_PSW_02 is a 3.3V PMOS power switch connecting the main supply and the core area. This IP includes a 3.3V input and a 3.3V output with one enable control pin (3.3V signal, low enable). It can provide up to 60mA current with less than 120mV voltage drop. Moreover, the design can fit the 85% shrink reuse.
- Process: SMIC 0.18μm 1.8v/3.3v 1P6M Logic process
- Input voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Operating current: up to 60mA
- Voltage drop: less than 120mV @ 60mA
- Operating temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- IO type: inline bonding pads for 3.3V input VDD33I
- Robust ESD performance: HBM-2KV and MM-200V