Based on SMIC 0.18¦Ìm 3.3v/1.8v Logic process, this design of Power Regulator is to provide both 3.3v and 1.8v power supplies which are regulated from the single 5v supply input. Moreover, the design can fit the 90% shrink reuse. The maximum output currents are 200mA for 3.3v and 100mA for 1.8v, respectively.
- Process: SMIC 0.18¦Ìm 3.3v/1.8v 1P5M Logic process (This IP can work in both generic 0.18um process & 0.162um shrink process without any design change.)
- Input voltage: 2.7~5.5V
- Output voltage: 3.3v +/-5%(when VIN>3.6V); VIN-0.3V(when VIN<3.6V) 1.8v+/-5%
- Maximum output current: IV18max=100mA; IV33max =200mA
- Standby current: Iq < 85uA
- Operating temperature: -40C~+25C~+85C
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp