Present Power on Reset generates system reset signal (POR12) when 1.2V power supplier (VIN12) is turned on. This IP can not operate stand-alone because it needs a 0.6V reference voltage and 2uA bias current from PDPRG02B.
- Power Supply: 1.62v~3.6v, 1.2v±10%
- Process: SMIC 0.13um 1.2v/3.3v 1P8M logic process
- Operating Junction Temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- Operating current when stable: <25uA
- More detail, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/cn/contactus.asp