The present IP is a Ring Oscillator which is controlled by external bias current from bandgap. Its output frequency is about 300MHz and it can be fairly accurate (±7%) by trimming the resistance in case of any process variations.
- Process: SMIC 0.13um 1.2v/3.3v 1P8M Logic process
- Supply voltage: 1.2v/3.3v
- Average current: 2mA
- Operating temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- Central frequency: 300MHz±7%
- Duty cycle: 50%± 10%
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp