Secure Digital I/O offerings in TSMC Technologies
Built into our IO libraries, and also offered as a separate service, is our strong ESD expertise. Certus was founded by ESD engineers and our results speak for themselves. Not only do we consistently exceed the standard ESD targets of 2KV HBM and 500V CDM, but we also provide on-chip solutions for standards such as IEC-61000-4-2, system-level ESD and Cable Discharge Events (CDE).
Certus also offers RGMII, I2C, SMBUS, DDC, LVDS, Analog/RF, HV and numerous other IO variants across most major foundries and technology nodes. We are particularly suited at providing customized options in a cost-efficient framework. Please contact us for supplementary physical or electrical features that can suit your needs.
查看 Secure Digital I/O offerings in TSMC Technologies 详细介绍：
- 查看 Secure Digital I/O offerings in TSMC Technologies 完整数据手册
- 联系 Secure Digital I/O offerings in TSMC Technologies 供应商
Block Diagram of the Secure Digital I/O offerings in TSMC Technologies
Secure Digital IP
- Tunable True Random Number Generator compliant with NIST SP800-90 - Digital TRNG
- Fully Digital Physically Unclonable Function (PUF) - PQC Ready
- 100% Secure Cryptographic System for RSA, Diffie-Hellman and ECC with AMBA AHB, AXI4 and APB
- integrated Secure Element (iSE) for multiple applications - Hardware Security Module (HSM) - Security Enclave - Security Subsystem - PQC Ready
- Secure digital card host controller with APB interface.
- SHA-1 Secure Hashing Algorithm