The IntelliProp SAS Bridge with Sandbox (IPP-SS115A-BR) design provides SAS compliant connections to a SAS host and a SAS device. The host and device connections are speed independent allowing for speed bridging on the SAS connection. Internal visibility to frame contents allows customers to intercept, analyze or manipulate frames on the SAS connection.
- • Allows users to intercept data between the SAS Host and Device
- • Fully compliant to SAS Gen-3 (12GHz) industry specifications.
- • With correct FPGA, Bridge is capable of SAS Gen-3 (12GHz)
- • Industry proven and compliant SAS interfaces
- • Automatically performs OOB and speed negotiation
- • Independent speed negotiation on each SAS connection
- • Visibility to all frames allows customers to develop value-added features
- • RTL encrypted code
- • Synthesis or place and route script
- • Comprehensive user documentation
- The Sandbox feature of the IPP-SS115A-BR SAS Speed Bridge may be utilized with customer specific algorithms to:
- • Allow encryption of data on the main drive, thereby preventing unauthorized access
- • Offload data from the main drive onto other media without suffering performance loss when accessing the main drive
- • Compress data whereby less space is utilized on the main drive while maintaining high performance