Fully Parameterized & Programmable Platform Level Interrupt Controller (PLIC) for RISC-V based Processor Systems supporting a user-defined number of interrupt sources and targets, and featuring a single AHB-Lite Slave interface
The core supports a programmable number of simultaneous pending interrupt requests per source and individual routing of those interrupt requests to each target, full interrupt prioritisation of each interrupt source and separate enables per target via a matrix of interrupt enable bits.
To reduce latency, the PLIC core presents all asserted interrupts to the target in priority order, queuing them so that a software interrupt handler can service all pending interrupts without the need to restore the interrupted context.
- AHB-Lite Interface with programmable address and data width
- User defined number of Interrupt Sources & Targets
- User defined priority level per Interrupt Source
- Interrupt masking per target via Priority Threshold support
- User defined Interrupt Pending queue depth per source
- Full Source Code
- Compilation Scripts
Block Diagram of the RISC-V Compliant Platform Level Interrupt Controller