The RF libraries include analog signal pads and ESD protection components for RF applications.
Analog / RF cells
Low voltage LNA input pad (1.0V)
High voltage LNA input pad (3.3V)
PA output pad, 5V tolerant
10GHz analog (thick gate) signal pad with multiple input resistance options, 5V tolerant
Discrete ESD protection components
- ESD Protection
- I/O pads are designed with robust ESD protection for all market segments. Passed:
- 2KV ESD Human Body Model (HBM)
- 200 V ESD Machine Model (MM)
- 500 V ESD Charge Device Model (CDM)
- RF Diodes
- The set of PPLUS_NWELL_DIODE_x RF diodes are selected to provide minimum capacitance for RF applications and high current handling capability for good ESD protection.
- Silicon-Controlled Rectifiers (SCR)
- The set of P+ to Nwell SCR discrete components are selected to provide the lowest capacitance with the highest ESD protection. These components have been used in I/O pads to demonstrate over 6KV ESD protection.
- Physical abstract in LEF format (.lef)
- Timing models in Synopsys Liberty formats (.lib and .db)
- Calibre compatible LVS netlist in CDL format (.cdl)
- GDSII stream (.gds)
- Behavioral Verilog (.v)
- Layout Parasitic Extraction (LPE) SPICE netlist (.spice)
- Databook (.pdf)
- Library User Guide - ESD Guidelines (.pdf)