The software definable GNSS core enables simultaneous reception of all commercial GNSS signals in the 1560-1610MHz frequency range. It contains all the RF, IF, analog, data converter and power management circuitry for a complete GNSS core in a low cost CMOS 180nm process. The core includes clock generation circuitry for a configurable 2/3 bit converter which also provides a low jitter clock source for SoC applications. The configurable core can receive the traditional GPS L1 frequencies as well as the GLONASS G1, Galileo E1 and Compass B1-1 and B1-2 bands. A configurable bandpass filter and variable rate A/D converter allows each band to be received separately in single channel mode or all bands to be received together for high precision applications.An integrated FRAC-N synthesizer can be configured for a wide range of low cost cellular crystal frequencies from 10MHz-52MHz.
- Single Channel Mode
- GPS L1 1575.42MHz
- GLONASS G1 1603.50MHz
- Galileo E1 1575.42MHz
- Compass B1-1 1561.098MHz
- Compass B1-2 1589.792MHz
- Block Conversion mode
- Variable sampling rate 16-160MHz
- Simultaneous conversion of all commercial GNSS signals
- Configurable 3/4 wire controller
- 2/3 bits A/D detection
- Integrated AGC
- 50dB gain control range
- Programmable threshold
- Low Power
- Single 1.8V supply with internal regulation
- 15mA in Single Channel mode
- 26mA in Block Conversion
- Fully integrated GPS/GNSS core including all the analog and RF functionality including A/D. Receivers all the GNSS signals from 160-1610MHz. Configurable for narrowband single mode or block conversion mode. 1,2 or 4 A/D bit resolution can be configured on the fly. Integrated Frac-N PLL support crystals from 10 -52MHz. Integrated LNA with bypass mode. Low Jitter clock synthesizer supports SoC integration.
- GDSII, Functional Verilog model, Liberty timing models - Customized layout for SoC integration. Design Documentation.