PowerVR Series9XTP is designed to deliver high-performance, complex graphics within strict power budgets. Based on the optimised Furian architecture, it enables SoC designers to deliver solutions that offer the highest graphics performance per watt, bringing next-generation, cutting-edge visual experiences into the hands of consumers.
- Premium smartphone and pro tablet
- Device manufacturers continue to demand more performance to power the high resolution, large displays featured in premium smartphones and tablets. At the same time, consumers desire products that are thin, yet also offer great battery life. With increased performance per milliwatt over the previous generation the PowerVR Series9XTP is the ideal solution for these high-end devices.
- Augmented and virtual reality
- From the entertainment and gaming industry to industrial and medical fields, AR and VR are redefining how we interact with the world around us. PowerVR Series9XTP enables manufacturers to build devices that are graphical powerhouses, yet offer the long battery life and lightweight design that will make AR and VR mainstream propositions.
- The latest digital dashboards feature high-resolution, 3D cityscapes for satnav and physically-based rendering for accurate surround-view car models. The PowerVR Series9XTP has the performance to generate these in real-time to bring next-gen premium automotive experiences to life.
- PowerVR Series9XTP features Imagination’s groundbreaking PVRIC4™ to provide visually lossless texture compression, guaranteeing a 50% reduction in system bandwidth and memory footprint, delivering valuable cost savings to SoC manufacturers. Full support for the latest API standards such as OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1 and the Android Neural Networks API, provides developer flexibility and the most efficient use of hardware to maximise performance.