The logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor IP core for video and imaging applications using single or multiple camera imagers removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle field of view (FOV) lenses, makes perspective corrections to the captured video and stitches multiple corrected video inputs in a resulting single image for the LCD display. The logiVIEW corrects multiple 30 fps or higher frame rate video inputs in real-time. The provided calibration software, with the included preview option, speeds up IP adoptions to different camera imagers and camera system setups.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications like, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view driver assistance systems, defense, etc.
The logiVIEW IP core is the key IP core in the logiVIEW-SVK Development Platform and Toolset for automotive designers of Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) Systems.
- Corrects ultra-wide angle Field Of View (FOV>180o) lens distortions
- Perspective transformations of 2D quadrilaterals
- Programmable homographic transformation matrix enables: cropping, resizing, rotating, translating and combinations of all operations
- Configurable number of video inputs and outputs; 2048x2048 and higher resolutions
- Supports 30 fps and higher frame rates
- Different input/output color space combinations
- An optional MLUT (Memory Look Up Table) output with an arbitrary transformation function
- Compatible with Xilinx® FPGAs and implementation tools
- Calibration software for lens correction, camera perspective corrections and image stitching
- Enables developments of full automotive Surround View Driver Assistance system controllers in a single Xilinx FPGA chip. Easy adoptions to different camera types, resolutions and interfaces.
- encrypted VHDL
- reference FPGA design
- calibration software