Fully custom Digital Radio Link based on either our FSK or PSK modulation schemes. Data is split into packets or frames and modulated for transmission over cable (e.g. coax/twisted pair) or wireless. Achieves typical data rates of up to 10 Mbps. Small implementation size ideal for FPGA.
Note that this is a custom design. Please contact Zipcores with your exact requirements and we would be happy to provide a solution for you.
- Fully custom solution
- Separate Modulator/Demodulator pair
- FSK or PSK modulation schemes
- Small implementation size
- Compatible with a wide range of DACs/ADCs
- Typical data rates of up to 10 Mbps
- Software defined radio
- Medium to long-range telemetry
- SRD and ISM band devices
- Low cost RF applications
- Transmission of digital video/audio
Block Diagram of the Packet-based Digital Radio Link